It's all about the world we live in today, and the world we leave behind tomorrow...
- As a product of nature, leather does not require as many manufacturing processes as other man-made materials, such as synthetic fabrics and vinyl.
- Leather is a much more durable product, lasting up to five times longer than fabric. This reduces replacement costs, as well as unnecessary waste.
- All of the leather we use is a byproduct of the meat industry. Animals are never harmed solely for the use of their skins. The skins used in our products would otherwise become landfill.
- During the tanning process, the dyes and other ingredients used are carefully measured for each production run, so that virtually 100% of these products are absorbed into the leather hides.
- The sweet smell of leather is favored by most. All of the leather products used in our manufacturing process are GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®. So smell away!